For 6+ years, we have formed one marketing team together with Eindhoven AirportDuring this collaboration, we grow an average of 47.8% per year in revenue
- Eindhoven Airport is one of the clients we are very proud of; the good results we have achieved together, the relationship, the real team spirit and because we have been working together intensively since 2014. Quite special, since as a semi-public company, it has to put out a tender at least every 3 years
- Eindhoven Airport is part of the Schiphol Group, and is the largest airport in the Netherlands after Schiphol. From here, you can fly to more than 75 destinations in Europe, and when you fly to these destinations, you often have to park your car as well. Many people do not immediately realize this, but offering parking spaces for airports such as Eindhoven Airport is an important source of income;
- Yonego is responsible for all online channels and the entire e-commerce process. The main channels in this are SEA, CRO, and SEO. Every year, dozens and sometimes even hundreds of experiments are run in these channels, so that we continue to develop and operate completely data-driven;
- Of course, Eindhoven Airport has been hit hard by the Coronacrisis. Yonego always remains flexible in this regard: campaigns are immediately adapted according to recent developments, and Yonego’s management costs change accordingly;
- During the 6 years that Yonego and Eindhoven Airport have worked together, we have grown by an average of 47.8% in revenue with the webshop (until the moment when the Corona crisis struck).
- Average growth in revenue per year: +47.8%;
- Conversion rate: +162%.